- Orthopedic Gel Coccyx Seat cushion
- Sloping wedge shape
- Coccyx cut-out for tailbone / balls gel sheet
- Pressure relieving corrugated / balls gel sheet
- Removable zippered black fabric cover
- Carry handle for easy transportation
- The unique polymer gel molecular structure allows it to behave differently under pressure than foam, springs, or fibrous material. In foam, the tiny cells compress under pressure. Compressed cells eventually go flat and the foam cushion becomes useless. The Progel polymer material and cushion design causes sitting pressure to flow away from areas of greatest pressure, reducing pain and discomfort. The result is greater seating comfort for longer periods of time.
- The top layer of Medigel with corrugated profile greatly reduces shear forces while the bottom layer of PU Foam evenly distributes remaining pressure.
- A tapered front relieves thigh pressure and promotes proper leg position.
- Easy to use – no inflating or adjusting required for optimal use.
- The bottom-Line…a Soft, Comfortable and Healthy Cushion for your bottom!
Instruction for use
- When Dirty / Sticky, Wash Gel Cushion and Cover Separately.
- Sponge the gel with talcum powder, remove extra powder by washing the product with mild shampoo and fresh water.
- Avoid water below the Corrugated Gel Sheet (because PU foam takes longer time then Gel to get dry).
- Shade dry. Keep away from direct heat.