- Gel wheel chair cushion
- Pressure relieving gel sheet
- Removable zippered black fabric cover
- Carry handle for easy transportation
- Decrease the incidence of pressure sores when people are sitting for extended periods of time. Gel can slide and move laterally, so it is effective in reducing shear forces. Gel reduce pressure around bony prominence.
- The Corrugated profile of gel gives enhanced pressure distribution. The gel has low heat conductivity, helping to reduce the speed at which the skin temperature rises. Useful for people who are at low to medium risk of developing pressure sores.
- The top layer of gel with corrugated profile greatly reduces shear forces while the bottom layer of PU Foam foundation prevents bottoming out and increases stability.
- Features a 1” thick corrugated gel pad over a 3” thick memory foam layer.
- Easy to use – no inflating or adjusting required for optimal use.
- The bottom-Line…a Soft, Comfortable and Healthy Cushion for your bottom
Instruction for use
- When Dirty / Sticky, Wash Gel Cushion and Cover Separately.
- Sponge the gel with talcum powder, remove extra powder by washing the product with mild shampoo and fresh water.
- Avoid water below the Corrugated Gel Sheet (because PU foam takes longer time then Gel to get dry).
- Shade dry. Keep away from direct heat