- Fordham Consultancy Pvt. Ltd. is not liable for any delay in delivery by the courier company / postal authorities and only guarantees to hand over the consignment to the courier company or postal authorities within 7 working days from the date of the order and payment or as per the delivery date agreed at the time of order confirmation.
- Delivery of all orders will be made at the address of the buyer as mentioned at the time of order.
- Fordham Consultancy Pvt. Ltd. is in no way responsible for any damage to the order while in transit to the buyer.
- While we shall strive to ship all items in your order together, this may not always be possible due to product characteristics, or availability.
- Please note all items (including gifts) will be shipped with an invoice mentioning the price, as per Indian Tax Regulations.
- For domestic buyers, orders are shipped through registered domestic courier companies and /or speed post only. Orders are shipped within 15 working days or as per the delivery date agreed at the time of order confirmation and delivering of the shipment subject to Courier Company / post office norms.
- For all Products over 2.5 kgs we may need to send it by surface transport with a concomitant increase in delivery time.
- The approximate shipping and delivery time may vary from destination to destination. Fordham Consultancy Pvt. Ltd. makes no warranties for a specific delivery date unless so specified in the product description.
- All disputes would be subject to the Courts of Mumbai only.
- In certain cases, products will be sent directly by our Merchant associates. In such cases all enquiries should be directed towards them.
Fordham Consultancy Pvt. Ltd. is committed to ensuring that your privacy is protected. Should we ask you to provide certain information by which you can be identified when using this website, then you can be assured that it will only be used in accordance with this privacy statement.
Fordham Consultancy Pvt. Ltd. may change this policy from time to time by updating this page. You should check this page from time to time to ensure that you are happy with any changes. This policy is effective from 06/04/2015
What we collect
We may collect the following information:
- Name and job title
- Contact information including email address
- Demographic information such as postcode, preferences and interests
- Other information relevant to customer surveys and/or offers
What we do with the information we gather
We require this information to understand your needs and provide you with a better service, and in particular for the following reasons:
- Internal record keeping.
- We may use the information to improve our products and services.
- We may periodically send promotional emails about new products, special offers or other information which we think you may find interesting using the email address which you have provided.
- From time to time, we may also use your information to contact you for market research purposes. We may contact you by email, phone, fax or mail. We may use the information to customise the website according to your interests.
We are committed to ensuring that your information is secure. In order to prevent unauthorised access or disclosure we have put in place suitable physical, electronic and managerial procedures to safeguard and secure the information we collect online.
A cookie is a small file which asks permission to be placed on your computer’s hard drive. Once you agree, the file is added and the cookie helps analyse web traffic or lets you know when you visit a particular site. Cookies allow web applications to respond to you as an individual. The web application can tailor its operations to your needs, likes and dislikes by gathering and remembering information about your preferences.
We use traffic log cookies to identify which pages are being used. This helps us analyse data about webpage traffic and improve our website in order to tailor it to customer needs. We only use this information for statistical analysis purposes and then the data is removed from the system.
Overall, cookies help us provide you with a better website, by enabling us to monitor which pages you find useful and which you do not. A cookie in no way gives us access to your computer or any information about you, other than the data you choose to share with us.
You can choose to accept or decline cookies. Most web browsers automatically accept cookies, but you can usually modify your browser setting to decline cookies if you prefer. This may prevent you from taking full advantage of the website.
Links to other websites
Our website may contain links to other websites of interest. However, once you have used these links to leave our site, you should note that we do not have any control over that other website. Therefore, we cannot be responsible for the protection and privacy of any information which you provide whilst visiting such sites and such sites are not governed by this privacy statement. You should exercise caution and look at the privacy statement applicable to the website in question.
Controlling your personal information
You may choose to restrict the collection or use of your personal information in the following ways:
- Whenever you are asked to fill in a form on the website, look for the box that you can click to indicate that you do not want the information to be used by anybody for direct marketing purposes.
- If you have previously agreed to us using your personal information for direct marketing purposes, you may change your mind at any time by writing to or emailing us at email@example.com
We will not sell, distribute or lease your personal information to third parties unless we have your permission or are required by law to do so. We may use your personal information to send you promotional information about third parties which we think you may find interesting if you tell us that you wish this to happen.
You may request details of personal information which we hold about you under the Data Protection Act 1998. A small fee will be payable. If you would like a copy of the information held on you please write to Fordham Consultancy Pvt. Ltd.
If you believe that any information we are holding on you is incorrect or incomplete, please write to or email us as soon as possible, at the above address. We will promptly correct any information found to be incorrect.
Fordham Consultancy Pvt. Ltd.
Address: 318, Swastik Chambers,
Sion Trombay Road,
Fordham Consultancy Pvt. Ltd. believes in helping its customers as far as possible, and has therefore a liberal cancellation policy. Under this policy:
- Cancellations will be considered only if the request is made within 24 hours of placing an order and if we have not already dispatched the goods.
- There is no cancellation of orders placed under the Same Day Delivery category.
- No cancellations are entertained for those products that the Fordham Consultancy Pvt. Ltd. marketing team has obtained on special occasions like Pongal, Diwali, and Valentine’s Day etc. These are limited occasion offers and therefore cancellations are not possible.
Cancellation/Returns may not be possible for certain products for Hygiene reasons or under the following conditions:
- Damages due to misuse of product
- Incidental damage due to malfunctioning of product
- Any consumable item which has been used or installed
- Products with tampered or missing serial / UPC numbers
- Any damage / defect which are not covered under the manufacturer or vendor ‘s warranty
- Any product that is returned without all original packaging and accessories, including the box, manufacturer’s packaging if any, and all other items originally included with the product(s) delivered
- For hygiene reasons, Toilet and Personal care products are non–returnable.
Return & Refund Policy
There could be certain circumstances beyond our control where you could receive a damaged / defective product or a product that is not the same as per your original order. We will replace the product to your satisfaction at no extra cost. In such circumstances, before using the product, please get in touch with our Customer Service Team who will guide you on the process for the same at our Customer Service email- firstname.lastname@example.org
The return process of the product can be restricted depending on the nature and category of the product.
Conditions for return:
- Please notify us of the receipt of a Damaged / Defective product within maximum 48 hours of delivery.
- Products/Items should be UNUSED.
- Products should be returned in their original packaging along with the original price tags, labels and invoices.
- It is advised that the return packets should be strongly and adequately packaged so that there is no further damage of goods in transit.
- Specific Product being offered by our Partners may have a different returns policy. Please check at the time of Purchase.
- Please note that unless the products are faulty, we will be entitled to recover any direct costs of having to recover the products from you. In such an occurrence we may set such costs against the amount re-credited to you in the refund.
We will process the refund after receipt of the product by Fordham Consultancy Pvt. Ltd. or its business partner. Refund will be processed based on the mode of payment of the order
- Orders paid by credit/ debit card will be refunded by credit back to the credit/ debit card within 7 working days of the process being completed
- Orders paid by net banking accounts will be credited back to bank account within 7 working days of the returns process being completed
- Refund will be made in case replacement is not possible.
The Returns Process:
Please follow the below process for returning your parcel to us:
- Please mail us at email@example.com giving the order no. and the reason you would like to return it.
- We will inform you when the return pickup will be done by our logistic partner.
- Re-pack the item in its original packaging with labels and tags still attached.
- Cover your address label with the www.pedderjohnson.com address found on your delivery note.
- Keep your certificate of couriering safely as you will need this as your proof of return
The Returns Process for a Faulty /Wrong Item
If you receive a faulty item and would like a refund, please send us a message firstname.lastname@example.org, advising us of your order number (found in Order History in ‘My Account’), along with the name/product code of the item affected and the details of the problem, so that we may investigate this for you. This must be done within 2 days of receipt of the product.
Please return the item to us following the same procedure as stated in the Returns section.
We’ll examine the faulty product and be in touch with information of what refund you are entitled to via email within a reasonable period of time. We can alternatively also offer you a free replacement of the product.
References in this Returns Policy to: “we” and “us” are to Fordham Consultancy Pvt. Ltd. & its associates; “Products” are to products listed on our website www.pedderjohnson.com